Brocade was founded in 1995 and headquartered in San Jose, California. Brocade provides reliable, high-performance network solutions. Brocade is extending its proven data center expertise across the entire network with future-proofed solutions built for consolidation, network convergence, virtualization, and cloud computing. The company has approximately 4000 employees worldwide and serves a wide range of industries and customers in more than 160 countries.
Brocade provides Ethernet, storage, and converged networking solutions to help organizations achieve their most critical business objectives. Brocade also provides a full range of education, support, and professional services offerings.
Products by category:
Ethernet - Enterprise and Mobility
Ethernet - Service Provider
Server Connectivity/ HBAs/ CNAs
CEE and FCoE
How to buy
Contact Brocade Australia: Tel: +61 2 9016 0888
Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 1300 112 111
303 Adelaide Street, Level 3, Suite 3
1 Queen’s Road St. Kilda Road Towers, Suite 1406
40 City Road HWT Tower Level 23, Office 2310
Tel: +61 2 9016 0888
60 Marcus Clarke St.
Latest Stories about
- Alcatel-Lucent, Telefónica trial 100, 200 and 400G bps links on live network
- Dell dives deeper into SDN with new hardware and software
- Virtual Instruments: Avoiding "The Abyss", trouncing Brocade and not hiding behind SDN
- What's next for Virtual Instruments
- Extreme, Brocade bring fabrics to the enterprise edge
- Network heavy hitters to pool SDN efforts in OpenDaylight project
- Rackspace, Brocade take on 'patent trolls'
- Change of leadership at Brocade A/NZ
- Former CIO at Foundry Networks charged with insider trading
- Case study: Parade College overhauls network for iPad program
- Driven by 10G, Ethernet switches buck economic headwinds
- Exploring the SDN WAN use case
- West Virginia auditor blasts Cisco, state for 'oversized' router buy
- F5's SDN investment puts it in play with Cisco, Juniper
- A10 denied stay in Brocade patent case