CSC is headquartered in Virgina USA and has 90,000 employees worldwide. It provides business and IT consulting, Technology and Systems Integration and Managed Services and Outsourcing.
CSC has been in the business for over 50 years and is registered to do business in 61 countries. CSC is also a Fortune 200 company and one of the world's largest providers of information technology services in the world.
CSC core competencies are Business Solutions, technology and outsourcing.
CSC’s consulting expertise help organisations to take advantage of new business opportunities and optimise current business performance. CSC has also helped to design and build some of the most challenging information systems in Australia and the world.
Outsourcing: Services span every requirement: network operations, web and applications hosting, business process outsourcing, data centres, security, hardware and applications management, storage and more.
Technology: application development and deployment, systems integration and network planning.
Consulting: from strategy and business process design to performance and service level management, customer management, supply chain, enterprise solutions, knowledge management, governance structuring, IT architecture, information security, business change and business continuity.
In Australia, CSC has particular expertise in six industries: Defence, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Natural Resources and the Public Sector
Sydney (national head office)
26 Talavera Road)
Macquarie Park NSW 2113)
Phone: (02) 9034 3000)
Fax: (02) 9034 3999
Latest Stories about
- CSC scores the BHP IT prize
- 'Blunders' force govt to defend outsourcing deals
- CWO makes $4.1 billion in revenue bonanza
- ACCELERATING DEMAND: e-services stretches supply
- SAP Gets Serious About Its Data Warehouse Product
- The power and the fashion
- NASA Demos Space Net
- TradeNZ Targets Washington Firms
- Retailers to ramp up IT spending
- Study: More Retailers Offer Online Shopping
- New York Awards $351 Million Medicare Contract
- AT&T outsourcing deal will cover 150 apps
- Computershare takes over Welsh registrar
- If ASP's the way to go, CSC wants to be there
- Rockin' the KAZbah