Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- Dell, SAP team on business software, services
- High-end router on tap from Cisco
- Iomega debuts versatile backup drive
- McNealy: Don't dismiss us in data centers
- Dell, Oracle link up in server/database deal
- Uni CIO achieves higher IT governance
- HP Dell, target SMBs with storage offerings
- Dell to support EMC's VMware software
- IDC: Q4 brings growth in disk storage systems
- Michael Dell gives up CEO title to Rollins
- iDVR removable disk format
- Stadus leaves Toshiba for rainforest retreat
- IBM tops 2003 server market
- Dell unveils Prescott servers, new switches
- Infiniband's kiss of life?