Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- HP rolls out microtower Linux PC for SMBs
- HP's Integrity leads Madison charge
- Dell and EMC extend storage alliance
- Australia and Asia Pac see server growth
- HP makes storage moves
- Dell finally turns to resellers
- Australia slips in Asia-Pacific PC market
- IBM CEO ducks layoffs issue, plays up strengths
- Intel unleashes new mobile chips
- IDC: World PC market gains in first quarter
- Gigabit Ethernet prices in free fall
- HP links servers and storage with appliance
- Dell upgrades low-cost desktops
- IDC: IBM takes Unix server crown from Sun
- Microsoft ships Windows tuned for data centres