Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Move aside, RDBMS, NoSQL owns the future
- Gartner: Top 10 strategic technology trends for 2020
- Aruba rounds out edge-to-cloud strategy
- Gartner: 10 infrastructure trends you need to know
- Can Facebook's Libra cryptocurrency survive the exodus?
- Cisco pushes 5G to hasten advent of industrial IoT
- After nine years, Bill McDermott is stepping down as SAP CEO
- Here's why there won’t be a quick enterprise blockchain revolution
- Early adopter finds SD-WAN yields better management, costs and uptime
- Oracle to hire 2,000 in cloud push
- Dropbox launches Spaces, its ‘smart’ collaboration workspace
- How to roll out the right tech for frontline workers
- 10 most powerful companies in IoT
- What is employee experience? The key to talent retention and recruitment
- How pharma will soon use blockchain to track your drugs