Gemalto offers digital security with end-to-end security solutions designed to make personal digital interactions more convenient, safe and enjoyable. Gemalto's activities range from the development of software applications through the design and production of secure personal devices such as smart cards, SIMs, e-passports and tokens, to the deployment of managed services for their customers.
Gemalto has 10,000 employees with 90 nationalities and is based in 40 countries. It also has 77 sales and marketing offices; 18 production sites, 30 personalization centers and 11 R&D centers.
Gemalto’s internationally renowned team of security and cryptography experts design and implement new anti-fraud solutions certified to the highest standards.
Design and production of secure personal devices
Gemalto’s expertise spans the entire process for creating secure personal devices. We buy microprocessors, develop operating systems and software, and produce and personalize objects.
Personalization and issuance
Gemalto is a trusted partner for the individual personalization of millions of secure personal devices daily.
How to buy
Contact Gemalto Australia: +612 9513 0700
Level 14, Zenith Tower B,
821 Pacific Highway,
Chatswood (Sydney) NSW 2067,
Tel: +612 9513 0700
Fax: +612 9513 0799
Latest Stories about
- Ericsson and Gemalto work to simplify M2M with embedded SIMs
- The week in security: 600,000 reasons for Mac users to be afraid
- ARM sets up joint venture for common security standard for connected devices
- Phones become electronic wallets
- SXSW panelists: Mobile payments poised to take off in US
- Google disputes possible $6 billion Java lawsuit price-tag
- Amazon adds identity management to Web console
- Android faces another patent attack
- Gemalto launches credit card with built-in password generator
- Android faces new lawsuit, this time from Gemalto