IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- IBM Looks to 'Reinvent' Sendmail
- Seven companies join IBM's eNetwork Directory
- Product Review: Host On-Demand delivers flexibility
- IDC Finds Mixed Server Market in 3Q '98
- IBM issues chip to better allocate bandwidth
- HDS Blames Economy, IBM for 'Tough Year'
- Kearn's column: Microsoft's bad year
- Lotus to beef up services organisation
- PeopleSoft Taps IBM for Global HR Application
- IBM To Offer Open-Source, Secure Mailer Today
- IBM Sows Seeds for Java's Growth
- What Made News in 1998: The Top Ten
- IBM Unveils Massive Directory Strategy
- IBM offers AS/400 service package
- GE Capital expands systems focus with IBM/Lotus