IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- Column: Data Replication, the 'Net: What to know
- EMC Introduces configuration management form storage networks
- MS/DOJ: IBM Exec Recounts OS/2 Wars
- MS/DOJ: IBM Faces Cross-Examination
- IBM Unleashes Raft of XML Tools
- Lotus Readies Beta 2 of Notes Front End
- IBM Assists Insurance Marketers
- Ugly Architecture War Looms as Server Vendors Break Ranks
- Group Forms to End Software Chaos
- Guest column: Time to switch off the vendor whining
- IBM Pushes Publish-Subscribe
- High-End Server Market Still Has Legs
- WA health gets network surgery
- Product review: IBM's AS/400 to give rivals tough competition
- CA Adds OS/390 to TNG, Announces Bundles