IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- NetApp sets its sights on cloud data management: A Q&A with CEO Tom Georgens
- W3C wants to open the social Web for the enterprise
- A guide to the confusing Internet of Things standards world
- Wall Street Beat: Transition to mobile, cloud hits tech earnings
- D-Wave wants more real-world deployments for its quantum computer
- Apple, IBM spell out enterprise support for iPhone, iPad
- In wake of Cloud and mobile push, IBM revenue flattens
- Microsoft now leads in tech layoffs
- Enterprises increasingly look to the private Cloud
- Who should really worry about Apple/IBM? Microsoft
- Highs and lows of CEO pay
- Among IBM users, Apple agreement gets praise, questions
- Apple and IBM: A winning combo for IT
- Timeline: How Apple's iOS gained enterprise cred
- Chef cooks ups infrastructure testing tools