Kingston Technology Company, Inc. was founded in 1987 and offers more than 2,000 memory products that support nearly every device that uses memory, from computers, servers and printers to MP3 players, digital cameras and mobile phones.
Headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, Kingston serves an international network of distributors, resellers, retailers and OEM customers on six continents. The company also provides contract manufacturing and supply chain management services for semiconductor manufacturers and system OEMs.
Kingston employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
System Specific Memory
Secure Digital - Photo/Video
Secure Digital - Mobile
How to buy
Product Distributors Australia (for Reseller enquiries only)
Avnet Australia Pty Ltd
Ingram Micro Australia
Simms International Pty Ltd.
(National toll free in Australia)
Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
17600 Newhope Street
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
General Contact Information Australia
Latest Stories about
- Speed Up Everything
- Kingston Digital Ships Secure, Affordable USB Flash Drive
- Kingston Technology and SPYRUS Partner to Deliver Maximum Data Security for Government, Enterprise Customers
- One-Step Verification On-line and Win Awesome Prizes from Kingston
- Kingston Technology SSDNow V+ 64GB solid-state drive
- Apacer A7 Turbo (A7202) 64GB solid-state drive
- Kingston Technology Ships 8GB HyperX Kits for Intel Core i5 and i7 Platforms
- Kingston Technology Releases SSDNow V+ Solid-State Drive
- Kingston Technology Unveils the World’s First 256GB USB Flash Drive
- Taiwan pledges money to bail out DRAM makers
- Kingston launches 256GB USB flash drive
- Kingston Technology Prepares to Release a 12GB Triple-Channel DDR3 HyperX 1600MHz Memory Kit for Intel Core i7 Systems
- Revitalising an aging desktop computer on the cheap
- Kingston Technology Offers SSDNow M Series Bundle
- Kingston Technology Ships 1333 and 1066MHz Memory in Support of Intel Nehalem Server Launch