NEC Australia was established in 1969 and is a supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC design, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services tailored to customer’s needs, along with supporting their businesses with tailored outsourced services.
NEC is a well established, certified and experienced organisation with a national network of engineering and support staff backed by over 200 partner organisations. NEC Australia is also backed by the leadership and expertise of NEC Corporation, a global giant in telecommunications, computers and electronic devices with offices in 45 countries.
A significant portion of NEC Australia’s business is derived from Hosted Application and Network Services and their Systems Integration capabilities. They also have a broad range of IP Communications Servers, PBX, Broadband Access Systems, Digital Signage and Data Technology products along with Data Centre and Cloud Technology Services.
NEC Australia is a supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC design, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services.
Products include: Broadband Access, Broadcast, Display & Monitors, Phones & Handsets, Projectors and Software.
How to buy
Contact NEC Australia: 131 632
For training services contact:
Robert Lowndes Training Manager - email@example.com or
Ching Sulistyo Training Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 131 632 from anywhere within Australia
General enquiries: email@example.com
Private Bag 1111,
MULGRAVE VIC 3170
Latest Stories about
- Microsoft, OEMs supply lists of Skylake PCs that will receive Windows 7 and 8.1 support
- Toshiba, Vaio, Fujitsu said to be considering laptop PC merger
- Newer supercomputers favor energy efficiency over raw speed, Top500 rankings suggest
- Department of Education and Training to roll out new apprenticeship admin platform
- NEC's surveillance system will detect, track drones
- Why the software world needs a 'no-fly zone' for patents
- Your face is part of Australia's 'national security weapon': should you be concerned?
- NT cops use facial recognition to fight crime
- DFAT signs services contract with NEC
- 9 things you didn't know about Google's undersea cable
- Here's what it takes to lay Google's 9000km undersea cable
- Google's 60Tbps Pacific cable welcomed with champagne in Japan
- IT disaster recovery during Cyclone Lam
- As Nokia buy awaits, Alcatel-Lucent grows switching and virtual networking portfolio
- Fukushima disaster spurs Japan to mass-produce its own drones