Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Roadshow, Netflix seek to block open source Popcorn Time app
- NBN migrations boost Optus revenue, but 1H profit drops
- NBN’s HFC worst for outages, FTTP best: ACCC report
- Optus switches on 5G mobile services
- Government prepares to auction mmWave spectrum for next wave of 5G services
- Government pushes mandatory 2FA to prevent number porting fraud
- Telcos would have delivered fast broadband without NBN project, Telstra chair says
- New security firm recruits former chief govt cyber advisor
- Telstra customer complaints decline to 66,000
- Telstra launches outbound voice calling on Google Nest devices, iPhone eSIM support
- Optus keen to access government’s face-matching service
- Optus CEO details ‘NBN champion’ program to combat migration woes
- NAB and La Trobe Uni infosec alliance covers R&D, workforce development
- ISPs ordered to continue blocking sites hosting Christchurch terror footage
- Telstra prepares to use low-band spectrum for 5G coverage boost