Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- ACCC rejects another Telstra undertaking
- LAN Systems introduces telco, ISP unit
- UPDATE: Switkowski named in top Telstra job
- NEWS FLASH - Switkowski named in top Telstra job
- Phoning home takes a tantalising twist with voice over IP
- Telstra 'poor showing' at hearing irks users
- Davnet buys Magna Data for customer base
- On the House: Costs must drop!
- Kyocera Electronics attacks local mobiles market
- Health department dumps 3Com in NIC switch
- Regulation benefits Macquarie Corporate
- Telstra to halve interconnect charges
- Macquarie Corporate poised for new telco changes
- C & W Optus plans e-business with IBM
- New interconnect deal for Telstra and Optus