Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Optus expands commercial 5G services
- Movie studios unswayed by ‘search engine’ argument in anti-piracy case
- Telcos block stream ripping sites
- ACCC ditches plan to monitor dark fibre services
- Optus cuts headcount by 14 per cent in a year
- NBN Co, auto industry concerned over police push for drone-jamming tech
- Vodafone and TPG to take court action over ACCC opposition to merger
- NBN speeds up but many FTTN services underperforming, ACCC says
- NBN Co revenue growth slows as rollout nears completion
- How Offred, Eurovision and pizza helped SBS save the FIFA World Cup
- 5G ban yet to hit Huawei Australia’s carrier business
- Vocus calls for backhaul component to mobile black spot program
- Telco group launches broadside against NBN Co board
- Telcos wary of ACCC push for scrutiny of dark fibre, NBN wholesale markets
- Small cell rollouts face ACMA scrutiny