Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Vodafone CEO warns of Huawei ban’s ‘long-term’ impact
- Telstra CEO urges regulatory level playing field for telcos, OTT services
- Optus CEO says 5G offers gigabit upgrade path for NBN, pushes new model for last mile
- Optus calls for new rules to facilitate small cell deployments
- OTT streaming platform Kayo taps AWS for ‘Netflix of sport’
- Music industry seeks to block stream-ripping services as part of piracy fight
- Telcos one step closer to mmWave 5G services
- Government says legislation tackling terror streaming still on agenda
- $160M more goes into mobile blackspot program
- Social media, ISP execs to face PM grilling over role in spreading hate
- Telstra chalks up mobile milestone
- Telcos block sites in wake of NZ government plea
- Telstra, Optus to roll out new base stations to tackle mobile blackspots
- Vodafone refarms 3G spectrum to boost 4G services
- Optus, NBN Co partner to deliver data services to Coles