Riverbed Technology Australia Pty. Ltd.
Riverbed Technology was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Riverbed provides a comprehensive WAN optimization solution to free businesses from common IT constraints while giving them an order-of-magnitude increase in the performance and value of their existing infrastructure and mission-critical applications including file sharing, email, backup, document management systems, IT tools, as well as ERP and CRM solutions. Their WAN Optimization solutions are available anywhere in the world through certified resellers, who are members of the Riverbed Partner Network, from Riverbed OEM partners or directly from Riverbed.
The Riverbed family of wide area network (WAN) optimization solutions liberates businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility - all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers.
Riverbed also offers Professional Services (RPS) designing, deploying, and managing the Riverbed suite of products – empowering Riverbed customers to increase productivity, centralize architectures, and reduce cost.
How to buy
Call Riverbed Australia: Tel: +61 2 9455 0404
Riverbed Technology Pty Ltd.
123 Pitt St
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel:+61 2 8415 6100
Fax: +61 2 8415 6196
Latest Stories about
- WAN optimization: Better than a 'real' upgrade?
- WAN optimization: Tactical or strategic or both?
- Juniper airs zippier WAN app accelerators
- Riverbed, OpNet partner to give better WAN visibility
- How one cash-strapped school district improved application performance
- Is managed WAN optimization the best option?
- Pimp your apps
- Four cool network optimization startups
- WAN accelerator breaks the Gig barrier
- More skirmishing breaks out on the AutoCAD front
- Net monitors make Riverbed visible
- Austrade doubles bandwidth capacity with app acceleration rollout
- WAN acceleration on the ocean wave
- Why a change to an AutoCAD file format is throwing some WAN accelerators for a loop
- Packeteer iShaper is the new king of CIFS