Riverbed Technology Australia Pty. Ltd.
Riverbed Technology was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Riverbed provides a comprehensive WAN optimization solution to free businesses from common IT constraints while giving them an order-of-magnitude increase in the performance and value of their existing infrastructure and mission-critical applications including file sharing, email, backup, document management systems, IT tools, as well as ERP and CRM solutions. Their WAN Optimization solutions are available anywhere in the world through certified resellers, who are members of the Riverbed Partner Network, from Riverbed OEM partners or directly from Riverbed.
The Riverbed family of wide area network (WAN) optimization solutions liberates businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility - all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers.
Riverbed also offers Professional Services (RPS) designing, deploying, and managing the Riverbed suite of products – empowering Riverbed customers to increase productivity, centralize architectures, and reduce cost.
How to buy
Call Riverbed Australia: Tel: +61 2 9455 0404
Riverbed Technology Pty Ltd.
123 Pitt St
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel:+61 2 8415 6100
Fax: +61 2 8415 6196
Latest Stories about
- WAN war breaks out over changed file formats
- What ever happened to network management?
- Software shortens WAN waits for mobile users
- Startup Bedouin seeks customers for virtual network services
- Review: Software push the WAN performance envelope
- Cisco to accelerate shift to software and data center in '08
- WAN optimization gear a triple threat
- Cisco server eases firm's network administrative burden
- Engineers tackle big waits for big files
- How Dell got to write a check for US$1.4B
- INTEROP - Vendors a little light on product announcements.
- Juniper shrinking SSL traffic for the WAN
- Riverbed upgrades boost big WAN transfers
- Quantum sues Riverbed over data de-duplication
- Riverbed takes WAN optimization mobile