Riverbed Technology Australia Pty. Ltd.
Riverbed Technology was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Riverbed provides a comprehensive WAN optimization solution to free businesses from common IT constraints while giving them an order-of-magnitude increase in the performance and value of their existing infrastructure and mission-critical applications including file sharing, email, backup, document management systems, IT tools, as well as ERP and CRM solutions. Their WAN Optimization solutions are available anywhere in the world through certified resellers, who are members of the Riverbed Partner Network, from Riverbed OEM partners or directly from Riverbed.
The Riverbed family of wide area network (WAN) optimization solutions liberates businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility - all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers.
Riverbed also offers Professional Services (RPS) designing, deploying, and managing the Riverbed suite of products – empowering Riverbed customers to increase productivity, centralize architectures, and reduce cost.
How to buy
Call Riverbed Australia: Tel: +61 2 9455 0404
Riverbed Technology Pty Ltd.
123 Pitt St
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel:+61 2 8415 6100
Fax: +61 2 8415 6196
Latest Stories about
- Cisco grabs-up SD-WAN player Viptela for $610M
- Raspberry Pi Roundup: Pi-se of the Machines, keeping the ball up, and GOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL
- Riverbed absorbs WIFi vendor Xirrus, reaches for the edge of the network
- F5 to buy Brocade’s virtual ADC business?
- BT readies a global dynamic WAN
- Viptela taps former Cisco, Dell-EMC exec to lead SD-WAN charge
- How Rackspace will stay alive in cloud: Stop competing with Amazon, start partnering
- Are networks prepared for the live virtual reality experience?
- We don't need more InfoSec analysts: We need analysts to train AI infrastructures to detect attacks
- Law firm CIO: ‘I run more video than CBS’
- Engineering firm uses cloud storage to speed file loads, and then unplugs its MPLS net
- Like AT&T, Verizon is going virtual for enterprises
- AT&T likes 'white-box' networks and hopes you will, too
- Software-defined solutions for a network defined by complexity
- Using AI to multiply the efforts of human InfoSec analysts