SonicWALL, Inc. provides network security and data protection solutions that enable customers and partners to secure, control, and scale their global networks. SonicWALL was established in 1991 and has offices in 23 countries, 819 employees and 9 regional support offices worldwide.
SonicWall offers network security and data protection solutions for small, mid-sized through large enterprise organizations. SonicWALL’s global network of strategic partners, resellers and distributors are some of the best-known names in information technology.
Network security, firewall & wireless
SSL VPN Secure and remote access
Anti spam and email security
Content security management
Backup & recovery
Centralized management and reporting
How to buy
Learn more about SonicWALL products and services, and where to purchase them:
T +61 2.9963.4800
Australia & New Zealand
Suite 402, 6A Glen St.
PO BOX 53
T +61 2.9963.4800
F +61 2.9963.4888
Latest Stories about
- Dell unveils BYOD-focused mobility product plans
- Dell continues software expansion with StatSoft acquisition
- Which vendors will be on target in the era of New IT
- Cisco reaches agreement with Innovatio over Wi-Fi patents
- Juniper announces Firefly Suite for virtual-machine security
- Cisco takes aim at security services with new division
- When it comes to trouble shooting and threat detection, NetFlow wins over packet capture
- Meet Windows Server's BYOD features
- How will Cloud, virtualisation and SDN complicate future firewall security?
- Cisco impresses with first crack at next-gen firewall
- Defending against exploit kits
- Dell corrals acquired products for BYOD market
- Cisco edges F5 in VPN shootout
- Where do Cisco's network security plans go from here?
- Cybersecurity challenges in 2013