Sybase, a SAP company, delivers enterprise and mobile software to manage, analyse and mobilize information. Sybase works across all major systems, networks and devices. Sybase helps organisations manage their high volumes and variety of data, analyze this vital information and mobilize it so people can conduct business, regardless of where they are located or what devices they are using.
Sybase has more than 4,000 employees in 60 countries and all Sybase solutions are built using open standards.
Sybase enables customers to unwire their enterprises, where business-critical information can be securely moved back and forth from the data center to the end device.
Sybase offers solutions to manage information, analyse information and mobilize information. They also offer products such as: database management, analytics and business intelligence, mobile enterprise, mobile messaging, mobile commerce and modeling & development.
Their mobile services include: mCommerce services, Enterprise Services and Operator services.
Level 15, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 (0) 2 9936 8800
Fax: +61 (0) 2 9936 8822
Toll Free in AU: 1800 805 349
Latest Stories about
- HP updates IT automation suite for cloud deployments
- SAP's first quarter: The key questions
- SAP sues to protect customers from patent suits
- Has BYOD peaked?
- Samsung bolsters BYOD management with a Fort Knox approach
- NetApp releases all-flash array
- SAP in 2013: Five things to watch
- Private cloud 'very important' for ANZ Banking Group: CIO
- Easy Web apps with Alpha Five
- iPhone 5 in the enterprise: Pain or gain?
- The 5 hottest IT jobs right now
- New HTML5 control blends Web with native mobile apps
- EMC unveils slew of product upgrades, new VMAX array
- Consumerisation trend creates IT worries, worker benefits
- SAP puts its HANA in-memory database in the spotlight