Sybase, a SAP company, delivers enterprise and mobile software to manage, analyse and mobilize information. Sybase works across all major systems, networks and devices. Sybase helps organisations manage their high volumes and variety of data, analyze this vital information and mobilize it so people can conduct business, regardless of where they are located or what devices they are using.
Sybase has more than 4,000 employees in 60 countries and all Sybase solutions are built using open standards.
Sybase enables customers to unwire their enterprises, where business-critical information can be securely moved back and forth from the data center to the end device.
Sybase offers solutions to manage information, analyse information and mobilize information. They also offer products such as: database management, analytics and business intelligence, mobile enterprise, mobile messaging, mobile commerce and modeling & development.
Their mobile services include: mCommerce services, Enterprise Services and Operator services.
Level 15, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 (0) 2 9936 8800
Fax: +61 (0) 2 9936 8822
Toll Free in AU: 1800 805 349
Latest Stories about
- SAP rolls out new mobile apps, boosts HTML5, iOS, Android support
- Tibco adds Hadoop support to its Spotfire in-memory analytics
- IT shops sifting RIM's bold promises and plans
- BYOD battle: A tale of two opposing IT viewpoints
- Openwave, Synchronica sell out mobile messaging businesses
- SAP lays out plans to become big player in databases, mobile
- Government IT strains under BYOD challenge
- Enterprise Application Store: There's one in your future
- How we tested network management wares
- SAP, Symantec upgrade mobile device tools
- Mobile device management: Apple's extra little tricky requirement
- IBM buys Worklight for mobile software platform
- SAP's HANA in-memory database will gain ability to run ERP this year
- SAP confident of crossing $US26 billion in revenue by 2015
- Google adds virtualization queen Diane Greene to its board