Sybase, a SAP company, delivers enterprise and mobile software to manage, analyse and mobilize information. Sybase works across all major systems, networks and devices. Sybase helps organisations manage their high volumes and variety of data, analyze this vital information and mobilize it so people can conduct business, regardless of where they are located or what devices they are using.
Sybase has more than 4,000 employees in 60 countries and all Sybase solutions are built using open standards.
Sybase enables customers to unwire their enterprises, where business-critical information can be securely moved back and forth from the data center to the end device.
Sybase offers solutions to manage information, analyse information and mobilize information. They also offer products such as: database management, analytics and business intelligence, mobile enterprise, mobile messaging, mobile commerce and modeling & development.
Their mobile services include: mCommerce services, Enterprise Services and Operator services.
Level 15, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 (0) 2 9936 8800
Fax: +61 (0) 2 9936 8822
Toll Free in AU: 1800 805 349
Latest Stories about
- Brief: Sybase Allies with Actuate, WebTrends
- Rate the Startup Business Models
- Starting a Startup Life
- Sybase continues to re-focus
- Products, Partners Help Sybase Widen Its Offerings
- E-Commerce Changing the Face of Databases
- The Platform that Pays
- Test Center Rx: Integrating Call Center with Net
- Training Buyers Guide: A snapshot of suppliers of certified training
- Staff Monitoring Software an Earner for NZ Firm
- Rules of engagement
- How We Did It
- An L.L. Bean for Senior Citizens
- VitalSuite Solves Application Performance Problems
- Buyers Guide