Sybase, a SAP company, delivers enterprise and mobile software to manage, analyse and mobilize information. Sybase works across all major systems, networks and devices. Sybase helps organisations manage their high volumes and variety of data, analyze this vital information and mobilize it so people can conduct business, regardless of where they are located or what devices they are using.
Sybase has more than 4,000 employees in 60 countries and all Sybase solutions are built using open standards.
Sybase enables customers to unwire their enterprises, where business-critical information can be securely moved back and forth from the data center to the end device.
Sybase offers solutions to manage information, analyse information and mobilize information. They also offer products such as: database management, analytics and business intelligence, mobile enterprise, mobile messaging, mobile commerce and modeling & development.
Their mobile services include: mCommerce services, Enterprise Services and Operator services.
Level 15, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 (0) 2 9936 8800
Fax: +61 (0) 2 9936 8822
Toll Free in AU: 1800 805 349
Latest Stories about
- ER/Studio Delivers Superior Data Models
- High-Priced iAS 6.0 Hard to Justify
- Middleware Demystified
- Microsoft's SQL Server Takes Aim at High End
- Structured Query Language Explained
- High-Tech Pushes Hard for China Trade Deal
- Tango Moves Data-Driven Apps to the Web
- Analysts: Sybase Stock Is Undervalued
- Snapshot of vendors in the business intelligence market
- The riddle in the middle
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- Freedom from IP Address Overload
- Shark Tank: Spoofing the easy way
- Heavyweights Will Support The Pocket PC