Sybase, a SAP company, delivers enterprise and mobile software to manage, analyse and mobilize information. Sybase works across all major systems, networks and devices. Sybase helps organisations manage their high volumes and variety of data, analyze this vital information and mobilize it so people can conduct business, regardless of where they are located or what devices they are using.
Sybase has more than 4,000 employees in 60 countries and all Sybase solutions are built using open standards.
Sybase enables customers to unwire their enterprises, where business-critical information can be securely moved back and forth from the data center to the end device.
Sybase offers solutions to manage information, analyse information and mobilize information. They also offer products such as: database management, analytics and business intelligence, mobile enterprise, mobile messaging, mobile commerce and modeling & development.
Their mobile services include: mCommerce services, Enterprise Services and Operator services.
Level 15, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 (0) 2 9936 8800
Fax: +61 (0) 2 9936 8822
Toll Free in AU: 1800 805 349
Latest Stories about
- Sybase Opens HK Solutions Center
- Briefs: IBM, Nortel Unveil Mainframe Links
- Sybase to buy HFN, create Web finance services company.
- Product Review: Enterprise apps gain useful analysis tools
- Microsoft the Finding: Heavyweights react to judge's call
- Sybase chief touts mobile push
- IT vendors give their verdicts on Microsoft antitrust decision
- Sybase aims offering at e-start-ups
- Kip skips off to Cisco
- Kip Cole joins Cisco
- Another Sybase Australia chief quits
- Sybase shows embedded database products
- Telstra 2 online processing 50pc of paper model costs
- Database vendors eye portal market
- Product Review: Intershop Simplifies Storefront Creation