Sybase, a SAP company, delivers enterprise and mobile software to manage, analyse and mobilize information. Sybase works across all major systems, networks and devices. Sybase helps organisations manage their high volumes and variety of data, analyze this vital information and mobilize it so people can conduct business, regardless of where they are located or what devices they are using.
Sybase has more than 4,000 employees in 60 countries and all Sybase solutions are built using open standards.
Sybase enables customers to unwire their enterprises, where business-critical information can be securely moved back and forth from the data center to the end device.
Sybase offers solutions to manage information, analyse information and mobilize information. They also offer products such as: database management, analytics and business intelligence, mobile enterprise, mobile messaging, mobile commerce and modeling & development.
Their mobile services include: mCommerce services, Enterprise Services and Operator services.
Level 15, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 (0) 2 9936 8800
Fax: +61 (0) 2 9936 8822
Toll Free in AU: 1800 805 349
Latest Stories about
- Mobile campaigns to be hot in 2012 presidential race
- Twitter to open source Android security tech
- Mobile device management -- what you should know
- SAP faces cloud strategy questions with SuccessFactors buy
- MobileIron's management software prepares for Android
- Mobile Fusion will play BES role for future RIM devices
- RIM to offer multiplatform device management
- Twitter scoops up mobile security developer Whisper Systems
- SAP co-CEO talks new product areas, in-memory computing
- SAP pumps up its in-memory, mobile and cloud strategies
- Accel buys into Big Data hype with $100 million venture fund
- Legacy application fixer-uppers
- Informatica rolls out data parser for Hadoop
- Sybase IQ 15.4 features 'Big Data' theme, support for Hadoop, MapReduce
- Juniper brings security software to Samsung devices