Sybase, a SAP company, delivers enterprise and mobile software to manage, analyse and mobilize information. Sybase works across all major systems, networks and devices. Sybase helps organisations manage their high volumes and variety of data, analyze this vital information and mobilize it so people can conduct business, regardless of where they are located or what devices they are using.
Sybase has more than 4,000 employees in 60 countries and all Sybase solutions are built using open standards.
Sybase enables customers to unwire their enterprises, where business-critical information can be securely moved back and forth from the data center to the end device.
Sybase offers solutions to manage information, analyse information and mobilize information. They also offer products such as: database management, analytics and business intelligence, mobile enterprise, mobile messaging, mobile commerce and modeling & development.
Their mobile services include: mCommerce services, Enterprise Services and Operator services.
Level 15, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 (0) 2 9936 8800
Fax: +61 (0) 2 9936 8822
Toll Free in AU: 1800 805 349
Latest Stories about
- Stratosphere to ship a day before iPhone 4S
- Symantec updates flagship storage, high availability suites
- FAQ: Oracle OpenWorld's burning questions
- Catching up with mobile security threats
- In Brief: AppSense hires new ANZ MD
- SAP's HANA is hot, but still in early days
- SAP buying Right Hemisphere for 3-D visualization
- iPad culture shock for IT
- HP to acquire info management software firm Autonomy
- Apple gets serious about iPad security, is it enough?
- Samsung adding business features to Tab 10.1
- Replacing legacy applications: Four problems solved
- SAP co-CEO McDermott talks up HANA, mobility and SaaS
- New initiative aims to certify open clouds
- SAP Q2 revenue rises 14 percent