Synergy Plus was established in 1987 and is a publicly listed independent architect, integrator and manager of business-critical ICT infrastructure solutions. It is headquartered in Stirling, Australia. Synergy delivers innovative solutions and technical excellence throughout Australia, providing cost-effective and time-efficient services to enterprise, government and education clients.
Synergy has over 320 employees and 11 offices throughout Australia.
How to buy
Contact Synergy Australia
Residential: 13 13 53
From overseas: +61 86212 2222
Business: 13 13 54
1 Puccini Court
P: 1300 85 13 13 (Intl. +61 8 9424 4444)
F: +61 8 9322 1092
10-14 Waterloo Street
P: 1300 85 13 13 (Intl. +61 2 9113 7000)
F: +61 2 9113 7070
Latest Stories about
- Werner Vogels on the rise and rise of AWS in Australia
- As Adobe, Microsoft Azure ink cloud partnership, Amazon looms
- Does Oracle have a shot in the public cloud vs. Amazon and Microsoft?
- HPE offloads software arm to Micro Focus in US$8.8 billion 'spin-merge'
- Software-defined storage hits the bargain rack
- Four US firms rule the world's cloud infrastructure
- Don't let the cloud obscure the view of your enterprise security
- Introducing the new Citrix
- Meg Whitman tells IT leaders everything they need to know about HP Enterprise
- What's in HPE's persistent memory?
- HPE bets on ‘bimodal IT’ with Synergy
- ASG boosts revenue in first half
- Enterprise WLAN market is hot, but it's all relative
- Why Google hasn't taken off in the Cloud yet
- HPE's Synergy is a new type of 'composable' infrastructure