Synergy Plus was established in 1987 and is a publicly listed independent architect, integrator and manager of business-critical ICT infrastructure solutions. It is headquartered in Stirling, Australia. Synergy delivers innovative solutions and technical excellence throughout Australia, providing cost-effective and time-efficient services to enterprise, government and education clients.
Synergy has over 320 employees and 11 offices throughout Australia.
How to buy
Contact Synergy Australia
Residential: 13 13 53
From overseas: +61 86212 2222
Business: 13 13 54
1 Puccini Court
P: 1300 85 13 13 (Intl. +61 8 9424 4444)
F: +61 8 9322 1092
10-14 Waterloo Street
P: 1300 85 13 13 (Intl. +61 2 9113 7000)
F: +61 2 9113 7070
Latest Stories about
- 3LM, Symantec and Wyse all aim to simplify management of mobile devices
- Citrix buys Podio for social collaboration, project management software
- Citrix: Virtual desktops about to become cheaper than physical ones
- Citrix to unveil sub-$100 'system-on-a-chip'
- Citrix acquires ShareFile for cloud-based file management
- Tablet deathmatch: HP TouchPad vs. Apple iPad 2
- HP TouchPad webOS tablet
- WA agencies lack strategic ICT plans
- HP webOS TouchPad coming to Harvey Norman August 15
- HP TouchPad goes on sale to mixed reviews
- Can HP's webOS and TouchPad slow down the iPad?
- Citrix overhauls virtual desktop products for 'personal cloud'
- Desktop virtualization coming of age for small business
- Salesforce.com deepens ties to Japan
- Citrix buys virtualized desktop company Kaviza