On the basis of revenues, AT&T is the largest communications company in the United States and the world. AT&T Australia is headquartered in Sydney and employs over 160 staff with local account management and operation support teams throughout Australia. AT&T established its operations in Australia in 1992 to provide high quality data communications and networking services to multinational corporations. In 2002, AT&T Australia established a direct go-to-market model to better cater to the needs of its customers. Australia is also the Service Delivery Work centre supporting the entire Asia Pacific region and the main hub for the enablement, implementation and management of AT&T’s client networks across Asia Pacific.
AT&T offers a comprehensive service portfolio in Australia, including network consulting, design and implementation, managed security services, managed data network services, frame relay connectivity, multi-protocol network connectivity, managed virtual private network, remote dial-up access with global roaming, and network outsourcing services. AT&T's services are implemented locally by experienced AT&T engineers and supported by a local account team.
The service portfolio includes:
IP & IP VPN:
AT&T IP Virtual Private Networks provides secure business network and data networking services.
AT&T Data Services includes an array of data products to improve business data communication including MPLS-based IP-enabled Frame Relay/ATM Solutions, Enhanced Virtual Private Network Solutions and AT&T Virtual Private Network Solutions
AT&T Access Services offer dependable global data and Internet services as part of the AT&T suite of networking services.
AT&T Hosting Services provide comprehensive managed hosting services with world-class integrated Global Enterprise Management System and secure Internet Data Center in Sydney.
AT&T Internet ProtectSM is an award winning network alert and notification service providing advanced information about potential network attacks in the early formation stages.
AT&T Voice Services facilitates excellent voice communications
AT&T Integration Solutions offers innovative networking solutions including networking strategy. AT&T also provides network integration services to enhance a call center’s service level
and Customer Support.
How to buy
Contact AT&T at: 1 800 024 974
Level 8, 76 Berry Street
North Sydney, NSW 2060
Tel: 1 800 024 974
Fax : 61 2 8907 0003
Level 11, 535 Bourke Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Tel: 1 800 024 974
Fax : 61 3 8620 8111
Latest Stories about
- 8 misleading AI myths — and the realities behind them
- Cisco targets hyperscalers with silicon, high-end routers
- How cloud providers' performance differs
- The major hybrid cloud options compared: AWS Outposts vs Azure Stack vs Google Anthos
- IoT roundup: Carriers expand NB-IoT footprints, US Congress eyes security bill, and 'IT asbestos' looms
- 10 hot micro data centre start-ups to watch
- Early adopter finds SD-WAN yields better management, costs and uptime
- 10 most powerful companies in IoT
- Evolution of the internet: Celebrating 50 years since Arpanet
- Major hybrid cloud options compared: AWS Outposts vs Azure Stack vs Google Anthos
- In push to replace Huawei, rural US carriers are talking with Nokia and Ericsson
- US moving toward major antitrust probe of tech giants
- Nokia CEO sees possible benefits from Huawei tensions
- Google's competition for advertising heats up from Amazon, rival platforms
- Huawei controversies timeline