Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Nationwide Wireless Prospects Improve
- GM Adds Hands-Free E-mail Services to Next Cars
- GTE, Others Play the Name Game
- Telefonica Hedges as 3G Stakes Increase in U.K.
- GM to Offer Web, Cell Services By Year's End
- Wireless mergers could bolster service offerings
- Verizon: New Name in Wireless
- BellSouth, SBC to Merge Wireless Operations
- General Motors Launches In-Vehicle E-mail Access
- Vodafone launches mobile internet service
- UK's 3G mobile licensing bids top $17b
- Nine Remain, as Bids for U.K. 3G Licenses Top $18B
- Japan Telecom, Partners Prepare for 3G Application
- Briefs: AT&T Invests in Net2Phone
- Vodafone completes stock transfer with Mannesman