Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Program/Project delivery specialist - Prince2 & MSP
Job Type: Permanent
- The ability to work with programs and projects at start-up, at strategic gateways, stage gating / quality reviews and other governance points to ensure that the processes are utilised effectively and add value to successful delivery.
- Be able to provide specialist high level planning skills for programs and projects.
- The ability to implement and manage a Program Delivery Framework incorporating a Product Development Lifecycle.
- Be able to provide a centre of expertise, developing and maintaining consistent guidelines and approaches.
- Must be practitioner level certified and have experience in tailoring and aligning organisations to these approaches.
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Senior Data/Voice Engineer – CCNA-CCNP
Location: Brisbane, CBD
Job Type: Permanent
- Extensive experience as a data/voice communications engineer, working in IT services for a medium to large organisation
- Expert knowledge with CISCO routing and switching - TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, HSRP, Spanning Tree, WAAS and CISCO Works
- Excellent knowledge of CISCO Call Manger, IP Tel and switching systems
- Expert knowledge in ISDN, BGDSL, Frame Relay, ATM, Optical Networking (DWDM) other data communication technologies
- Experience in leading small project teams as required associated with system upgrades, installations or roll-outs
- Strong familiarity with CISCO equipment, CISCO TAC and web sites
- Expert knowledge of the various carrier services and their use (including the requisition and support of services and equipment)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with a customer service orientation
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Good understanding of Project Methodology, ITIL framework
- CCNA / CCNP
Unknown organisation - Seek: IT project manager - infrastructure refresh / deployment
Location: North Sydney
Job Type: N/A
- A minimum 2 years experience in managing successful high volumes IT deployment projects
- 5 years IT industry experience
- Proven experience managing resources/budgets and agreed deliverables through to a successful implementation
- Proven ability to work within strict time frames and to meet deadlines whilst ensuring that objectives are met
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Proven clients facing skills
- Certification in Prince2 or with AIPM (PMBOK)
SRA Information Technology - Seek: J2EE developer
Location: Perth, CBD
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
- A minimum of 2-4 years experience in the development of applications in the J2EE development environment
- Superior problem solving skills
- The ability to work effectively in project teams or independently
- Experience with a Java IDE Eclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of OO concepts
- Experience with a RDBMS (Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL)
- Working knowledge of development methodology and systems life-cycle
Department of Defense - CareerOne: Information technology officer (Army Doctrine Electronic Library (ADEL))
Location: Puckapunyal, VIC
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: $69,642 - $79,555 (plus super)
- The ability to develop, implement and support corporate data repository solutions
- Be able to communicate with influence, developing and sustaining relationships within a joint APS.
- The ability to think strategically and in a positive and focused manner