CSC is headquartered in Virgina USA and has 90,000 employees worldwide. It provides business and IT consulting, Technology and Systems Integration and Managed Services and Outsourcing.
CSC has been in the business for over 50 years and is registered to do business in 61 countries. CSC is also a Fortune 200 company and one of the world's largest providers of information technology services in the world.
CSC core competencies are Business Solutions, technology and outsourcing.
CSC’s consulting expertise help organisations to take advantage of new business opportunities and optimise current business performance. CSC has also helped to design and build some of the most challenging information systems in Australia and the world.
Outsourcing: Services span every requirement: network operations, web and applications hosting, business process outsourcing, data centres, security, hardware and applications management, storage and more.
Technology: application development and deployment, systems integration and network planning.
Consulting: from strategy and business process design to performance and service level management, customer management, supply chain, enterprise solutions, knowledge management, governance structuring, IT architecture, information security, business change and business continuity.
In Australia, CSC has particular expertise in six industries: Defence, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Natural Resources and the Public Sector
Sydney (national head office)
26 Talavera Road)
Macquarie Park NSW 2113)
Phone: (02) 9034 3000)
Fax: (02) 9034 3999
Latest Stories about
- South Australia aims to cut costs with CSC deal
- CSC completes UXC acquisition
- Defence's e-health budget blowout
- Updated: Defence deploying e-health system
- SSP hires new Asia Pacific GM
- Ping Identity rolls mobile one-swipe authentication; takes aim at RSA tokens
- Highs and lows of CEO pay
- Gartner: Best practices for Amazon AWS security
- VMware: We're aiming to be a top 3 Cloud provider
- In pictures: Inside the CSC Sydney cyber security centre
- CSC opens Sydney cyber security centre
- Gartner: Amazon runs away with IaaS cloud Magic Quadrant; Microsoft catching up
- Anthony Clarke swaps HDS for Compuware regional director role
- Seelan Nayagam swaps IBM for CSC managing director role
- Putting the 'B' in BRM