The Sydney team can deliver end to end ICT solutions including software licensing and software asset management; product solutions for procuring, configuring and rolling-out technology cost effectively; integrated solutions to design and deploy hardware and software infrastructure integrated to the desktop, network and data centre; managed services to provide outsourced solutions for infrastructure operations, support and maintenance as well as people solutions to provide contract and permanent recruitment and human capital performance management to both public and private sector industries in New South Wales.
Data#3 Limited is a national Information and Communication Technology (ICT) solutions company.
Customers utilise Data#3′s expertise to deliver exceptional value in:
Licensing solutions – to provide software licensing and software asset management services to optimise and manage the acquisition of software in volume.
Infrastructure solutions, comprising the following elements:
Integrated solutions – to design and deploy hardware and software infrastructure for the desktop, network and data centre.
Product solutions – cost-effective technology procurement and supply chain and roll-out solutions.
Managed services – outsourced solutions for infrastructure maintenance, support and operations.
People solutions – to provide contract and permanent recruitment and human capital performance management.
Data#3′s customers cover a wide range of industries including banking and finance, mining, tourism and leisure, legal, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution, government and utilities that are located throughout Australia and Asia Pacific.
How to buy
Call the team in Sydney at: 1300 23 28 23
Corporate Head Office
Level 2, 80 Jephson Street
Toowong QLD 4066
PO Box 551
Indooroopilly QLD 4068
P 1300 23 28 23
F 1300 32 82 32
To get in touch with the team in Sydney, call 1300 23 28 23.
Latest Stories about
- Data#3 signs outsourcing agreement with Brisbane Airport Corporation
- Data#3 reports revenue drop, profit rise
- City of Armadale rolls out virtual desktop environment
- Ipswich City Council outsources to Data#3 cloud
- Data #3 wins Queensland government computer contract
- Data#3 profit to drop from record results last year
- Data#3 reports first half revenue of $435.8 million
- Data#3 partners up with EMC
- Data#3 investors approve share split
- Data#3 reassures shareholders following AGIMO tender
- Data#3 to invest in more infrastructure
- Data#3 posts record FY11 results
- Data#3 forecasts revenue of $697m for 2010-11
- Shared services: Learning the lessons from Queensland and WA
- Birks steps down as AIIA chief