Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- What to know before upgrading to Windows Server 2019
- Data centres in 2020: Automation, cheaper memory
- Unbox it and it's good to go: How Brisbane Catholic Education slashed device deployment times
- The major hybrid cloud options compared: AWS Outposts vs Azure Stack vs Google Anthos
- VMware amps security with in-house, Carbon Black technology
- Secured-core PCs offer new defence against firmware attacks
- 10 hot micro data centre start-ups to watch
- Meet Wiener, the University of Queensland supercomputer that Dell kept quiet
- Enterprises tap edge computing for IoT analytics
- 'One big happy family': How Pivotal will fit back into VMware
- ThoughtSpot, close to $2b valuation, analyses IPO route
- VMware boosts load-balancing, security intelligence, analytics
- VMware appoints new CTO
- VMware fortifies its hybrid-cloud portfolio with management, automation, AWS and Dell offerings
- VMware opens Cloud Marketplace to partners amid new hybrid cloud moves