Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Oracle launches AI voice assistant for its business app suite
- Make an innovation lab the centre of your transformation
- Gartner sees blockchain as ‘transformational’ across industries, in 5-10 years
- IBM uncrates new mainframes, amps-up cloud, security features
- Gartner: Get ready for more AI in the workplace
- Apple exec confirms cryptocurrency is on company radar
- ThoughtSpot, close to $2b valuation, analyses IPO route
- Why we shouldn’t let AI write for us
- Data61 launches mixed reality lab
- Creating the correct DevOps culture: Failure is a part of the success
- Windows 10 Pro: More of a dead end than ever
- The impact of machine learning on security
- Slack touts ‘announcement channels’ for team update broadcasts
- Microsoft pitches free help for Windows 7-to-Windows 10 upgraders
- NSW government works on AI strategy, ethics framework