IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- IBM veteran takes on A/NZ MD role
- IBM wins $95.5m Defence ERP contract
- Atlassian launches Australia-wide remote working initiative
- Driverless shuttle and ‘smart bus stop’ trial launches in SA
- Data61 releases draft open banking API
- Government signs mammoth five-year IT deal with IBM
- Former IBM Australia MD to chair govt data standards body
- IBM brings cloud-based container service to local data centres
- Medibank looks beyond ‘Project DelPHI’ teething problems
- IBM to launch Canberra cyber security centre
- DevOps: The right tools, the right teams
- Local Intel, IBM heads laud Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
- Dept of Health hands over IT services to Datacom
- Datacom scores $242 million Department of Health contract
- 49 companies on federal government's cloud services panel