IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- Gartner: Amazon runs away with IaaS cloud Magic Quadrant; Microsoft catching up
- Chinese server makers grow at expense of US vendors in Q1
- Cyber-physical systems readied for demos by White House-led team
- Atos offers $845M for Bull to boost its security and HPC service offering
- New online banking Trojan program combines Zeus and Carberp features
- US-China tech exchange strained over hacking accusations
- SAP ships updated mobile app development tools
- China to block IT products that don't pass cybersecurity vetting
- Healthcare provider finds SDN is the proper Rx
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison set to launch in-memory database option
- Dell to make line of PCs with recycled plastics
- Lenovo's Q1 profit grows 25 percent on PC, smartphone gains
- Startup OnlyBoth turns IBM's Watson on its head
- IBM and Fujifilm show super dense storage tape for Big Data work
- SAP buying SeeWhy for targeted marketing technology