IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- Looking beyond iPhone, ARM 64-bit chips get into servers with GPUs
- SC500: China wins a slowing supercomputer race
- USENIX researchers get a grip on Hadoop performance
- Endpoint security demands organizational changes
- USENIX: Unstable code can lead to security vulnerabilities
- Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols: Does HP have a development pipeline or a pipe dream?
- Intel expands custom chip work for big cloud providers
- Google battles Amazon for corporate Clouds
- Box buys cloud storage startup for streaming technology
- Chinese server vendors rise on demand from local Internet giants
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison wades into the in-memory database wars
- Australian startup snapshot: Peepable
- HP enters supercomputing market with water-cooled Apollo system
- Preston Gralla: Memo to Nadella: Copy IBM
- Fusion-io's Atomic flash cards can talk to applications for a bigger speed boost