Imperva protects business applications and databases and delivers innovative technology to give full audit accountability and separation of duties to meet regulatory compliance. The Imperva SecureSphere is the only solution that delivers full activity monitoring from the database to the accountable application user.
Imperva has more than 1,200 direct customers and provides audit, security, and regulatory compliance solutions for more than 25,500 organizations through cloud-based deployments. Imperva SecureSphere is deployed across more than 50 countries.
Database Security: Database Activity Monitoring, Database Firewall, Discovery and Assessment Server, User Rights Management for Databases, ADC Insights
File Security: File Activity Monitoring, File Firewall, User Rights Management for Files.
Web Application Security: Web Application Firewall, ThreatRadar.
SecureSphere Platform: Management, Analytics, and Reporting, Hardware appliances, Virtual Appliances, Agents, Technology.
Other services include: Professional support, technical support and training.
How to buy
Imperva Partners in Sydney:
Content Security 612 8815 6100
Evercom Networks 612-8437-3597
Global Asset Systems 612 8467 0700
McEvoy Thomas +612 9957 6666
Networx 612 9330 3900
Puresec 612 9231 6627
Seccom Global 321 638 2011
Shearwater Solutions 61 2 9488 4600
M.Tech Products Australia Pty. Limited (+61 2) 8987 0400
201 Sussex St
Level 20, Tower 2 Darling Park
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: +61 2 8916 6260
Latest Stories about
- Imperva adds NAS firewall to line-up
- ISPs expected to adopt new security code of practice
- Botnet hijacks web servers for DDoS campaign
- Why 41 Percent of You Would Fail a PCI Audit
- Imperva releases detailed analysis of 32 million breached consumer passwords
- IBM buys database security firm Guardium
- In six years of Patch Tuesdays, 400 security bulletins, 745 vulnerabilities