Kingston Technology Company, Inc. was founded in 1987 and offers more than 2,000 memory products that support nearly every device that uses memory, from computers, servers and printers to MP3 players, digital cameras and mobile phones.
Headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, Kingston serves an international network of distributors, resellers, retailers and OEM customers on six continents. The company also provides contract manufacturing and supply chain management services for semiconductor manufacturers and system OEMs.
Kingston employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
System Specific Memory
Secure Digital - Photo/Video
Secure Digital - Mobile
How to buy
Product Distributors Australia (for Reseller enquiries only)
Avnet Australia Pty Ltd
Ingram Micro Australia
Simms International Pty Ltd.
(National toll free in Australia)
Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
17600 Newhope Street
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
General Contact Information Australia
Latest Stories about
- Kingston Technology Boosts Memory Shipments in 2008
- Kingston Technology Releases HyperX SO-DIMMS for Netbooks
- Kingston Digital Releases 16GB MicroSDHC Card
- Kingston announces 32GB USB flash drive
- Not all USB drives are created equal
- Seven secure USB drives
- SanDisk sues LG, 24 others for patent infringement
- Undetected breach exposes data on Kingston customers
- USB flash drives are failing
- Kingston points dealers at corporate margins
- Vendors push to load applications on USB drives
- Dataram to exit Australia
- Simms to launch $200K e-commerce site
- PC Solutions Briefs: Intel, Toshiba, Kingston Technology, Intercad
- Boost Your PC Memory