LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- Google releases Android SDK
- Wishing you and yours a haptic holiday
- Google's Android just a press release, says Ballmer
- Fast mobile on track but faces curves
- Microsoft nonchalant about Phoenix assault on Windows
- Google details highly anticipated 'Android' platform
- Google to announce mobile platform
- What went wrong with the mobile Web?
- LG.Philips LCD exec sees LCD market maturing
- SanDisk sues LG, 24 others for patent infringement
- Microsoft, Turbolinux to push single sign-on
- Dell to offer Nortel network products
- Microsoft, Olympus to cross-license patents
- LG Investment Group goes live with integrated trading platform
- New Nortel Enterprise boss talks about game plan