LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- How Steve Jobs blew his iPhone keynote
- HP will acquire Bitfone to boost iPAQ line
- LG Electronics names new CEO
- Nortel: Why Cisco should be worried
- Can a smartphone be too small?
- ITU - LG readies mobile WiMax devices for launch
- IDC: 1 billion phones should sell this year
- D-Link latest to unveil WiMAX client gear
- Linksys acquires DSL software vendor
- Nortel CTO mixed on divested products
- INTEROP - Wi-Fi/cellular convergence presents challenges
- Computerworld Live Podcast #75: Hewlett Packard spying scandal / IBM buying Business Objects?
- LG's Chocolate is sexy but clumsy
- Microsoft outlines unified communications plan
- Nokia and Sanyo abandon plan to merge their CDMA units