LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- Mobile TV will air World Cup games
- Porn industry may be decider in Blu-ray, HD-DVD battle
- Google opens Gmail to cell phone access
- Nortel expands WiMax strategy with Intel, Airspan
- Nortel, LG win Korean HSDPA contract
- LG signs on with Palm OS, could be looking to Linux
- Nokia and Sun prep Java for handsets
- Nokia switches to open-source browser in phones
- Siemens to name partner, buyer for mobile phone unit
- Mobile phone sales reached new records in first quarter
- Camera-phone boundary blurs, but images get sharper
- Consumer Electronics Show: Gates pitches Microsoft for 'digital lifestyle'
- Consumer Electronics Show blowout in Vegas: CES 2005 kicks off
- ScanSoft stages three acquisitions
- HP's Hall responds to Schwartz's claims