LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- Nextel, Motorola unveil first Java phones in U.S.
- LG launches Internet microwave
- IKS prescribes $15M in sales
- Bundle breaking CRTs
- Handhelds Grab the Eyeballs But PCs Here to Stay
- Brands big in monitor market
- Technology buyers guide
- Java takes a wireless profile
- Sun's J2ME Spec Carves Wireless Market Niche
- Asian chemical portal attacks costs
- SLI wins redesign contract for massive Korean ISP network
- LG Electronics Eyes Iris Recognition Market
- LG Electronics Sees Strong Rise in H1 Profits
- Hyundai Electronics Spins Off PDP Division
- Top 10 Monitors