LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- UPDATE: - IBM, Tech Giants Plan B2B Exchange
- IBM, tech giants plan B2B exchange
- Cell Phone Plays MP3s
- U.S., Korean Joint Venture to Push VoIP
- Korean Startup Works Hard to Pocket Linux
- From the big end of town
- Newbridge Wins Korea Wireless Broadband Contract
- South Korea to Cut Cellular Charges
- The Wireless Web: A Reality Check
- Web Phones Contain PDAs
- Gmate Debuts Palm-Sized Linux Device
- 'Hello, Get Me Rewrite!'
- Is Flat Where It's At?
- Top 15 Home PCs
- Korean Chaebols to Announce E-Commerce Tie-up