LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- The Hub Robot will talk to your LG smart appliances
- IBM scores most patents in 2016, Apple doesn’t crack Top 10
- Everything is a virtual assistant now
- Hey Alexa, what are your competitors doing?
- 8K matures at CES, but your PC may not be ready
- LG unveils smart home robots, Wi-Fi appliances, and ultra-thin TV
- ARM PCs with Windows 10 get a new start with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Ransomware on smart TVs is here and removing it can be a pain
- South Korean antitrust agency slaps Qualcomm with $853 million fine
- 10 smartphone trends to watch in 2017
- Apple's exit from wireless routers will have consequences
- 50-plus jaw-dropping Black Friday 2016 tech deals
- Next year's premium smartphones may get Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 chip
- Review: The Le Pro3 phone -- low price, great hardware, pushy UI
- Samsung to invest US$1 billion in Austin plant to make mobile chips