LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- New ARM GPU could bring VR to low-cost smartphones by 2018
- Apple’s new MacBook Pro delivers innovation -- at a price
- How Google, Apple and Microsoft just saved the PC
- Review: LG’s V20 is a different kind of phone -- in a good way
- Review: Google's new Pixel XL is a fine phone -- but is it really special?
- Samsung discontinues Galaxy Note7 after battery debacle
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- Intel looks beyond x86, puts 64-bit ARM processor in new FPGA chip
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Smartwatches are big, pricey -- and ugly
- Apple Watch Series 2 offers glimpse of smartwatch future
- Microsoft's new kit makes gadget development with Raspberry Pi easier
- LG's smart fridge has Windows 10 on a transparent display
- Google patches critical bug on Android Nexus 5X devices