LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- Google will not make Project Ara modular smartphone
- Google lets Android users search in their apps
- Lenovo adds Google Daydream products to its roadmap
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 will power Google Daydream phones
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
- AT&T wants big mobile players to form a 5G dream team
- ARM pact will help Intel woo Apple into new chip deal
- Wireless charger also levitates your smartphone, tablet in midair
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
- Moto Z: Is this the Droid you’ve been looking for?
- 3 things to know about Softbank's plan to acquire ARM
- HP's Elite X3 smartphone with Windows 10 will ship this month for $699
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Screens that fold and roll will arrive as early as next year
- Mapping firm invites auto industry to improve spec for sharing vehicle sensor data