LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- Hyperconnectivity here we come
- IBM retains slim lead among patent-winners
- TOKYO EDGE - January's coolest gadgets
- CES - Comcast, Panasonic unveil portable DVR
- CES - The Internet refrigerator: back from the dead?
- CES - LG to launch 60-inch thin TVs, show UMPC at CES
- Forget your password? Use your eyes to open your computer, car or front door
- Mobile phone battery explodes in the night
- Greenpeace: Sony Ericsson most 'green' electronics company
- Report: Mobile phone explosion may have killed man
- Lawsuit charges CRT makers with price-fixing
- Samsung's dual-format HD disc player coming in December
- Motorola slides to third in mobile phones, study says
- Philips reeled into CRT 'cartel' investigation
- TOKYO EDGE - November's coolest gadgets