NEC Australia was established in 1969 and is a supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC design, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services tailored to customer’s needs, along with supporting their businesses with tailored outsourced services.
NEC is a well established, certified and experienced organisation with a national network of engineering and support staff backed by over 200 partner organisations. NEC Australia is also backed by the leadership and expertise of NEC Corporation, a global giant in telecommunications, computers and electronic devices with offices in 45 countries.
A significant portion of NEC Australia’s business is derived from Hosted Application and Network Services and their Systems Integration capabilities. They also have a broad range of IP Communications Servers, PBX, Broadband Access Systems, Digital Signage and Data Technology products along with Data Centre and Cloud Technology Services.
NEC Australia is a supplier and integrator of ICT (information and communications technology) solutions to carriers, government and businesses, from enterprise to SMBs. NEC design, develop and deploy advanced IT/Network communication solutions and services.
Products include: Broadband Access, Broadcast, Display & Monitors, Phones & Handsets, Projectors and Software.
How to buy
Contact NEC Australia: 131 632
For training services contact:
Robert Lowndes Training Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org or
Ching Sulistyo Training Coordinator - email@example.com
Telephone: 131 632 from anywhere within Australia
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Bag 1111,
MULGRAVE VIC 3170
Latest Stories about
- Japan's curious love for old-school flip-phones continues
- 49 companies on federal government's cloud services panel
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Don't blame sharks for Asian Internet problems, experts say
- Cloud communications growing rapidly in Australian enterprises
- Cuba's pending tech revolution
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, January 12
- Big names like Google dominate open-source funding
- SDN in 2014: A year of non-stop action
- NEC image-processing tech can detect invisible damage to bridges
- NEC snags $55 million contract with NT govt
- Darkness, fog are no problem for NEC camera tech
- To 'read' this fashion magazine, fire up your image-recognition app
- NEC Australia to hire 110 staff in Wollongong
- NEC smartphone tech can spot counterfeit goods